Real Soccer Communauté
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Communauté Francophone de Real Soccer

Le deal à ne pas rater :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 Hz Google TV (Via ODR ...
499 €
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

HC Red Devil's - Huskies (Arbitre : Tukk)

+4
Stàn18
Kun
Kalimdor
Nrk
8 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

Nrk

Nrk

Journée 1

26/06

HC Red Devil's - Huskies (Arbitre : Tukk)

Kalimdor

Kalimdor

Le match sera joué ce soir.

Kun

Kun

Je décide en ma fonction de capitaine du H.C Red Devil's de prendre le defwin, suite à un incroyable foutage de gueule des Huskies, explications (ça tourne mal) :

Le match est prévu lundi 26 juin 2017, je n'étais pas présent je laisse donc le soin à mes joueurs d'organiser et jouer cet officiel, cependant on m'informe que les Huskies ne peuvent pas car ils ont d'autres offis sur d'autres communautés, je leur dis donc de jouer le lendemain...

Mardi 27 juin 2017 : Toujours rien !!! 2 soirs d'affilés que nous sommes présents pour jouer, eux non, je propose à nouveau de jouer le lendemain

Mercredi 28 juin 2017 : je m'adresse à Stan :
<19:10:44> "Kun": wat time do u wanna play?
<19:25:22> "Kun": man?
<20:03:19> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<20:10:15> "Kun": ??????
<20:26:24> Your chat partner has disconnected.

Ce dernier me pisse littéralement dessus, ils étaient 4 présents dans leur channel, il ne m'a jamais répondu, c'est la goutte d'eau qui fait déborder le vase, je me décide à prendre un defwin 3-0 parce-que j'en ai ras la patate.

Merci pour votre compréhension

Stàn18

if i haven't answer to you,kun,you can't give a defwin.
I haven't answer to you becouse i'm playing a match in this league, but after i have to go , becouse all the players are a human and they have a social life...if you answer to me , we can play, becouse it's a recovery match , and there isn't any times for play it.

Kun

Kun

Stàn18 a écrit:if i haven't answer to you,kun,you can't give a defwin.
I haven't answer to you becouse i'm playing a match in this league, but after i have to go , becouse all the players are a human and they have a social life...if you answer to me , we can play, becouse it's a recovery match , and there isn't any times for play it.

Man you had 1 hour to answer me, an official game takes at maximum 40 minutes to be played, there were 20 minutes where you could have answered me and yet you said nothing, a reported game has to be played as quickly as possible within a few days after the report, we twice reported it, yesterday you never answered me, that's enough for me, we also are humans, we can't play whenever you want, we had a date and time, now it's over, i take the defwin

Gore

I knew this situation only 30 minutes ago and I can't believe that you are taking a stupid defwin. Yes, I called it "stupid" because you said that there is a limit of three days to play a postponed match; but I took a look to the rules and there isn't any point that talks about these situations: let you take a look to the point "III. Les Matchs", do you see any point talking about the recover time of postponed matchs?
Pogba (an HCRD member) told that he asked for play this match (http://prntscr.com/fppuzx), and I that you accused us of total disinterest. Are you sure?
<20:41:22> "Stàn": https://2img.net/h/oi65.tinypic.com/29m3q6a.png
<20:41:51> "Stàn": https://2img.net/h/oi63.tinypic.com/wqx5ed.png
(These screens were made by Stàn by mobile phone)
So why don't play tonight or maybe on these days? Smile

Kun

Kun

Gore a écrit:I knew this situation only 30 minutes ago and I can't believe that you are taking a stupid defwin. Yes, I called it "stupid" because you said that there is a limit of three days to play a postponed match; but I took a look to the rules and there isn't any point that talks about these situations: let you take a look to the point "III. Les Matchs", do you see any point talking about the recover time of postponed matchs?
Pogba (an HCRD member) told that he asked for play this match (http://prntscr.com/fppuzx), and I that you accused us of total disinterest. Are you sure?
<20:41:22> "Stàn": https://2img.net/h/oi65.tinypic.com/29m3q6a.png
<20:41:51> "Stàn": https://2img.net/h/oi63.tinypic.com/wqx5ed.png
(These screens were made by Stàn by mobile phone)
So why don't play tonight or maybe on these days? Smile

No we won't play, it's been 3 days you piss me off, 3 days i've no answers from your team, you've been taken in the championship because NoName told us you were a serious team, but LOL, 3 days without answering the other team's captain and you only answer me when i post on the forum that i take a defwin, that is non sense

Gore

Yes we can't answer if you poke us during an official match Wink

Tsubasa

Mais Kun mon Amour...
It's still a 2D Flash Game without any economical effect for us, so why dont you Focus on having fun by playing instead of taking boring defwins. When they dont answer, you are right, but maybe you should talk to the admins before and they can force Huskies.

*Just an advice, you are still the captain*

NoName

Tsubasa a écrit:Mais Kun mon Amour...
It's still a 2D Flash Game without any economical effect for us, so why dont you Focus on having fun by playing instead of taking boring defwins. When they dont answer, you are right, but maybe you should talk to the admins before and they can force Huskies.

*Just an advice, you are still the captain*

I'm wondering who's in the admin staff Smile Smile

Pogba

Pogba

HC Red Devil's - Huskies (Arbitre : Tukk) 1482439995-filloncolererisitassticker

Kun

Kun

Gore a écrit:Yes we can't answer if you poke us during an official match Wink

i've never poked you mdr i just pmed stan

+ Tsubas mein lieb, they just never answered for 3 days, and i asked everyday to play, they saw messages, never answered like wtf man

Gore

There isn't a limit day for play this postponed match, rules are not wrote good lol that's not our fault, we don't know the last day to recover this match and we can't organize ourself

Nrk

Nrk

MAJ Stats manquantes

Aucune stats manquantes pour ce match.

Tous les matchs ont été joués.

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]